Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fantasyland and the Teammates

I just finished Fantasyland by Sam Walker. It is an awesome book and everyone who has ever played baseball or fantasy sports should definitely read this book. It tells the story of Sam Walker a Wall Street Journal sports writer and his quest to win Tout Wars, the best baseball fantasy league in the world. This book takes you through his first year of playing fantasy baseball and the great stories that go with it. This is an easy/fast read and is a must for anyone who likes a good story or has played fantasy sports before.

I am going through a phase where I am addicted to reading baseball books, so I just started The Teammates by David Halberstam and I've read the first 60 pages or 1/3 of the book and the story is really good and so far I highly recommend it.

RIP Nick Adenhart

No comments:

Post a Comment